Comfort and Value at Remington Hotel Manila

I recently enjoyed a stay at one of the newest addition to the RWM's lodging brand. Remington Hotel Manila. I know what you might be thinking. "You stayed at Resorts World Manila? That must be expensive!." But let me tell you something I've learned during my stay there. Remington Hotel is a budget-friendly hotel. that offers guests a comfortable and affordable stay at the heart of RMW's 24/7 entertainment & lifestyle facilities.

Upon arriving at the lobby, you can see the simplicity and elegance of the place. 

The place is big and very spacious with lots of seating provisions for guests / travelers. Reason also for this is because so they can accommodate more people when layovers happen from time to time. They also have a bar where guest can freshen up. 

Remington Hotel have 2 types of room. The Standard and the Serviced Apartments. They have 623 standard rooms and 89 units of serviced apartments. Average room where I stayed is roughly around 21 sqm. with two queen-sized beds which costs around P 3,900++ (still subject to tax and service charge).

They also have complimentary soap, slipper, tooth paste and tooth brush. Though I've confirmed with them, the stay doesn't include complimentary bottle waters, but it's ok.
Wall mounted TV, air-conditioning, inroom WIFI, in-room safety box, shower and bathroom, hot and cold water, power sockets on the wall, electronic keylock, telephone, luggage storage and daily housekeeping services.

The serviced apartments on the other hand, features a one queen size bed, sofa bed, dining table, cooking facilities, microwave oven and refrigerator.  The room costs P 4,900++ (still subject to tax and service charge)



Both room offers high quality mattresses and linens making sure that the guests enjoy their stay and that they get the feel of being home away from home. 

The lobby of each floor also have tables and chairs where people can just hangout or smoke. Vending machines are provided where you can easily grab something if you wanted to eat or drink something in the middle of the night.

Security of course is not a problem. The Hotel is equipped with electronic access key room cards, CCTV cameras, and trained round-the-clock staff. 

I woke up the next day on my comfortable bed and sheets. perfect temperature to wake up to, took a shower fixed up and headed down to the Remington Bar Lounge. (Bar Lounge servers daily breakfast buffet and operates from 6:30am to 12mn on Sunday to Thursday and until 2am on Friday and Saturday.


My stay to sum up was definitely a bliss. I can picture myself staying in this place on some random weekends when I'm out all night partying or just lazy to go home from Resorts World Mani.a. I also like the fact that I am just a few steps away from the mall and that everything is integrated inside Resorts World. But the main reason why I think staying at Remington Hotel is such an awesome experience is because of its COMFORT and VALUE. 


So if you are in Resorts World Manila, make sure to check out Remington Hotel Manila. or you may visit www.rwmanila.com/remington or simply call +63 (2) 908 8600.


It has been a great stay and I would like to thank http://orangemagazinetv.com/ , Ms. Tin Ibarreta, and to the beautiful staff of Remington & Resorts World and of course to my fellow bloggers. Thanks for making that stay so awesome!


This is Mix signing out!
mixofeverything.blogspot.com
Email: michael.soon@yahoo.com
Twitter: mykesoon
Fan page: mixofeverything