Starbucks' New Asian Frappuccino® Blended Beverages on June 12!

0


I attended a Starbucks event last June 4, and boy, was I in for a treat. To start off, Starbucks will be adding two new Asian drinks to their list and yes it will be for a limited time only. Just to inform you, their Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino® and their Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino® will no longer be available come June 12, I suggest you take advantage of it now. I know I know, the  Cookie Crumble Frappuccino® was like oh so awesome, but don't fret for they are offering 2 new refreshing drink. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you.....

HOJICHA TEA JELLY FRAPPUCCINO® BLENDED BEVERAGE and 
RED BEAN GREEN TEA FRAPPUCCINO® BLENDED BEVERAGE

This  Asian Frappuccino® blended beverages from Starbucks Coffee Philippines is not only refreshing but mouthwatering as well. Let me tell you what I'm talking about.

Let me start off with  RED BEAN GREEN TEA FRAPPUCCINO® BLENDED BEVERAGE. I was able to taste the mini version of it. First impression, it is just their ordinary Green Tea Frap.... But they added whole kernels of red azuki beans and matcha. Well it is that way... I am no green tea Frappuccino drinker but I just had to try this one with the red beans in it. The combination for me was surprisingly good. The combination of  the most superior form of green tea in Japan with the juiciness and sweetness of the azuki beans just gives this drink a pat on the back for coming up with a rich and wonderful flavour.

This drink retails for ₱ 155 on Tall, ₱ 165 on Grande and ₱ 175 for Venti



Next up and probably the one I liked better is the HOJICHA TEA JELLY FRAPPUCCINO® BLENDED BEVERAGE. I smile just thinking about it. :)



This drink combines Hojicha which is a type of Japanese roasted tea and a jelly that is infused with Starbucks' Tazo Earl Grey Tea. Now how's that for innovation?? :) Well, one reason why I liked it is because the taste is uniquely good. Hojicha's toasted nutty taste is so good and refreshing because also of the firm and bite-goodness of the earl grey jelly. I wasn't able to take a picture of it, because I just drank the sampler without thinking. :) 


Retail Price: Tall - ₱ 155, Grande - ₱ 165, Venti - ₱ 175



The New Asian Frappuccino® Blended Beverages is definitely an innovation and they never ceased to bring us such great choices. How they fused the ingredients from the east and west and into our taste buds is just so nice and ideal that will definitely revive your senses and tickle your taste buds. These drinks are no doubt indulging and definitely refreshing. Perfect for a chill out moment with friends, families and office mates. 

The HOJICHA TEA JELLY FRAPPUCCINO® and RED BEAN GREEN TEA FRAPPUCCINO® will be available starting June 12, 2012. Mark your calendars!

Along with these drinks, watch out for the new food items they will also be launching. Check it out on my next post. :)

Click on this to check out the new food items! :)

This is Mix signing out!
mixofeverything.blogspot.com
Email: michael.soon@yahoo.com
Twitter: mykesoon
Fan page: mixofeverything







Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)