Starbucks Refreshers! featuring Very Berry Hibiscus & Cool Lime


Starbucks is excited to introduce a new innovation from green coffee extract with Starbucks Refreshers™ Beverages. Staring July 31, immerse yourself to these refreshing beverages!

So what is about the new Starbucks Refreshers™ Beverages? To start off,  these beverages contain green coffee extract – a source of caffeine that will revitalize your day. Green coffee extract is an entirely new way to experience coffee – one that tastes nothing like coffee and  It’s a source of caffeine from green, unroasted high-quality arabica coffee beans.

These new and unique line of thirst-quenching beverages pair exceptionally well with food,  Starbucks Refreshers™ Beverages come in two delicious flavors – Very Berry Hibiscus and Cool Lime.


The Very Berry Hibiscus Starbucks Refreshers™ beverage is made from real fruit juice, green coffee extract and whole blackberries, and is hand-shaken with ice to create a perfect option for customers looking for a moderate-calorie, thirst-quenching afternoon. Tall - ₱115, Grande- ₱125, Venti - ₱135


Delight in the delicious flavors of Cool Lime Starbucks Refreshers™ beverage, which contains real fruit juice, green coffee extract and a real slice of lime, all hand-shaken with ice for delicious, moderate-calorie way to refresh your day. Tall - ₱115, Grande- ₱125, Venti - ₱135 

My first time trying the drinks, I went for the Cool Lime... Cool yes, limey yes, and you can get a hint of the coffee taste in it. It is there... It was ok and I can live with it. It was refreshing indeed and it was a new sensation in my mouth. As I sipped more into it, the level of the beverage goes down without me really noticing it.

As for the Very Berry Hibiscus, I liked it. I didn't think that I would but I did. I couldn't get a hint that there was coffee in it and the Blackberries was just amazing.Both of the drinks were equally refreshing, but I gotta hand it to Very Berry Hibiscus. It was Berry good. :)

Starbucks also have an on-going Refreshment Tumbler Offer offer from July 31-September 10, 2012. Get a free Tall Starbucks® Refreshers™ Beverage for every purchase of 16 oz. Customizable Cold Cup Tumblers (with flat lid and dome lid).

I say its a pretty good deal if you ask me. Now is the perfect time to purchase those Customizable Cold Cup Tumblers. :)

There's me mixing my Cool Lime. :) sooo easy!

and voila! my drinks!


This is Mix signing out!
mixofeverything.blogspot.com
Email: michael.soon@yahoo.com
Twitter: mykesoon
Fan page: mixofeverything