[Movies] "Gangster Squad" Trailer and Character Banners


Since I've been out of the blogsphere for a while now, it is only now that I am able to watch and full appreciate the Gangster Squad trailer. Let me share it with you.

From the trailer only you can see how good it is going to be (I hope so). Sean Penn, Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone is all I need to know that's included in the movie for me to watch it.

Three reasons to watch this movie? I already gave you the names. Sean Penn for his really great performance as Micky Cohen. I gotta say he nailed it. Second is Ryan Gosling. Were you able to watch his movie 'Drive'? did you see how bad-ass he was there? Well, in this movie, I guess I'll be expecting the same bad-assiness from him. Third is Emma Stone. Oh Emma, from Easy A to The Amazing Spider-Man, I've been oh so hooked on you. Such a treat watching her on film. Refreshing on the eyes. :)

Let me share yo you their character banners. 

Directed by Ruben Fleischer (“Zombieland”), “Gangster Squad” is a colorful retelling of 1949 events surrounding the LAPD’s efforts to take back their nascent city from one of the most dangerous mafia bosses of all time.

Ruthless, Brooklyn-born mob king Mickey Cohen (Penn) runs the show in this town, reaping the ill-gotten gains from the drugs, the guns, the prostitutes and—if he has his way—every wire bet placed west of Chicago. And he does it all with the protection of not only his own paid goons, but also the police and the politicians who are under his control. It’s enough to intimidate even the bravest, street-hardened cop…except, perhaps, for the small, secret crew of LAPD outsiders led by Sgt. John O’Mara (Brolin) and Jerry Wooters (Gosling), who come together to try to tear Cohen’s world apart. Emma Stone plays Grace Faraday, Cohen’s moll and the object of Wooters’ attention.

Gangster Squad opens across the Philippines on Jan. 23, 2013. 

This is Mix signing out!
mixofeverything.blogspot.com
Email: michael.soon[at]yahoo[dot]com
Twitter: mykesoon
Fan page: mixofeverything