[Movies] Hansel and Gretel. A quick movie review


Well, I watch Hansel and Gretel last night at Sm North EDSA IMAX. Thanks to Solar for inviting me to the press screening. It was entertaining. Something that I would expect from a vampire/with hunting movie. The 3D wasn'd bad either. There were some scenes that are predictable and there are a few that wasn't. Action and fight scenes happened one after the other, there was a bit of humor and it and  well..... the movie kept me glued to Gemma Arterton.  If you remember my last post about this beauty way back in 2010 when the Prince of Persia came out. (ohhh yes) She was hot there. (post right here).

And now, she's making a way back in to our fantasies i mean our hearts. oh Gretel, you can have my candy any time. (wait...what??)

The movie is kind of brutal. You can see limbs being torn apart. Some enemies are beheaded and some just easily sliced and diced. It was fine with me, how elese can you kill a witch? a stick and a hammer? So I guess ill take the brutal part. There is one topless scene there and a back shot on one of the naked witches but I guess it was needed for the movie. Though I'm not really sure because there were kids watching with me during that time. From a reliable source, he said that the movie is rated PG13. 

One of the head vampress? this hot witch. She looks a lot better when she's not angry, still. she looks hot.

as for Hansel? (Jeremy Renner) Well he was ok. Funny and took a lot of beating.

I enjoyed watching the film. Full of blood, action and more action. It was definitely entertaining. :) I recommend this to you gore seekers and those who enjoy a great fairy tale action movie. :)

The movie stars Jeremy Renner, Gemma Arterton, Famke Janssen and Peter Stormare. Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters is distributed by United International Pictures thru Solar Entertainment Corporation. 


Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters is showing at your favorite theaters and cinemas on January 23 


This is Mix signing out!
mixofeverything.blogspot.com
Email: michael.soon[at]yahoo[dot]com
Twitter: mykesoon
Fan page: mixofeverything