Starbucks Card. Rewards and more! - Philippines


Starbucks Card 
It is finally here. Ohh what a joy. I feel like its Christmas already. :)

Starbucks finally launched the much awaited rewards card. The main purpose of the card is to reward loyal starbucks customers with stars! Stars which you can use to redeem awesome items!

They will be officially launching today August 7, 2013 at the Glorietta 2 Activity Center, but we got first dibs on it. :) Here's the card!

Starbucks Card Starbucks Card

The launch of this iconic Starbucks card is effective today across ALL Starbucks locations in the Philippines. It is a stored value card and loyalty card in one. For me the good thing about this is you earn stars, not points. I thinks there's a big difference to that. This card offers customers rewards in making purchase at over 2010 Starbucks stores in the country.

Starbucks Card Starbucks Card

Starting today, customers who use their Starbucks Card earn 1 Star for every purchase of any handcrafted beverage (Meaning bottled drinks are not counted), 250g of whole bean coffee and 12-pack of Starbucks VIA Ready Brew.

Well here's a break down of what you can get as rewards.

Grande handcrafted beverage* - For every 12 Beverage Stars
250g of whole bean coffee* - For every 10 Whole Bean Stars
12-pack Starbucks VIA Ready Brew* - For every 10 Starbucks VIA stars.

*any handcrafted, 250g whole bean coffee & 12-pack VIA of your choice


Here's what you do when you get your card, make sure that you register it at www.starbucks.ph/card. Once you have completed your registration, you will receive a complimentary Grande handcrafted beverage instantly and a slice of cake every year on their birthday.

Here are some FAQs i made just incase you have some questions on the Starbucks Card.

How much is the Starbucks Card?
Its not exactly for sale, you can easily get one by loading up P300 (which you can use btw)

Is it a discount card card?
It is a stored value card but better! You get rewards out of it.

What is the maximum amount to store in the card?
Maximum amount is P10,000. It is as good as cash. You can use this to purchase anything for sale at the store. Its basically a wallet. But with rewards!

What is the minimum amount to load?
P100.

Can I customize my card by putting my name on it?
Not at this time. But somewhere in the pipeline yes.

How many designs can I choose from?
Two as of the moment. But knowing Starbucks, they will be coming up with new designs every season or so. :)
Starbucks Rewards Card    Starbucks Rewards Card

What if I lost my card?
That is why it is important that you register once you get your card. When you do and you lost your card, you can easily deactivate it online. Via laptop, tablet or smartphone, you won't worry that the amount that is there will be lost or be consumed by someone you don't know.

Is there a fee in replacing my lost card?
Nope. You just have to load up P300 which you can use to purchase beverage and others at Starbucks. In effect, there is no fee.

Can I have more than one card?
Yep yep horray!

Can I combine the amount of my cards and my Stars (rewards) as well?
Yes. Awesome right?

Starbucks Card

Is there an expiration date on my card?
Nope, as long as you use them. But if you don't, I think it will be around 3 years before they completely delete it from the system if there's now activity on the card.

Will my stars have an expiration?
Sadly yes. If I am not mistaken it would be sometime in March of every year. I would recommend that you guys give them a call.

Can I use Stabucks card issued abroad here in the Philippines?
No. Not yet. :) You also can't use the card issued here in the Philippines abroad. :) Soon.

What else will I be getting out of this card.
A lot actually. If you are a regular customer, you can feel the difference of having this card. Think about it, Starbucks is so into customer satisfaction that they would surprise you on what will be their awesome rewards next.

Starbucks Rewards CardStarbucks Rewards CardStarbucks Rewards CardStarbucks Rewards Card

Thrilled?! Yes!. Well, it has always been the mission of Starbucks to continuously uplift the Starbucks Experience and exceed customer expectations. With this card, Starbucks believes that this will nurture their relationship with loyal customers and build deeper connection to new ones shared Noey Lopez who is the chief operating officer for Starbucks Philippines. I totally agree with him.

I know that rewards are limiting as others might think. But it's not. There are more stars in the this card's future. Remember, with Starbucks...The possibilities are endless.

For more information on the Starbucks Card, customers may visit www.starbucks.ph/card or call the Customer Call Center at (02) 462-6262, or you may tweet me at @mykesoon. I'll help you guys out.


This is Mix signing out!
mixofeverything.blogspot.com
Email: michael.soon[at]yahoo[dot]com
Twitter: mykesoon
Fan page: mixofeverything